Junction House is a multi-leveled meeting place with a sophisticated look and feel, while offering a casual dining and drinking experience. A group of St Louis natives with 20+ years in the local food & beverage industry redefining the meaning of casual sports dining through handcrafted foods and signature mixed drinks to be enjoyed in an atmosphere like no other.
The venue also features a large rooftop patio and balcony area equipped to accommodate year round St Louis weather. Unique to the area, the venue’s rooftop provides a perfect space to host a private party, reception, or banquet. From just simply enjoying a night out with friends, looking for a good Sunday brunch spot, all the way down to craving a late night snack, we’ve got you covered. Enjoy a cocktail from one of the three full-service bars while relaxing on either the open-aired rooftop or the cozy courtyard patio. Both distinct environments that separate Junction House from anywhere else in the region. Whether you’re looking to enjoy cheering on your favorite sports team in one of the many vast viewing areas, get together with friends for drinks, have a business meeting, or a place to bring the whole family, you’ll find it all here.
Open-aired rooftop section that is perfect for anyone wanting to enjoy the weather outside or host your private party, reception, or banquet.
Spacious interior with a sophisticated look and feel, but a casual dining and drinking environment.
Large outdoor covered patio designed for those looking to relax with friends and family or get together and cheer on your favorite sports team.
SIGNATURE MIXED DRINKS & HANDCRAFTED FOOD
Whether it’s Sunday brunch you’re seeking or just craving a late night snack, our menu has something for everyone to enjoy.
Enjoy a cocktail from one of the three full-service bars while relaxing on either the open-aired rooftop or the cozy courtyard patio.
From simply enjoying a night out with friends, hosting a business meeting, all the way down to your go-to weekly family dinner hotspot, we’ve got you covered.
food & drink menuS
1. Lemon Pepper Ahi Tuna – Sliced yellowfin tuna steaks seared with a lemon pepper crust and topped with capers.
2. Sweet Feta Tomatoes – Fresh beefsteak tomatoes sliced and topped with small slices of Vidalia onion and feta cheese crumbles in a semi-sweet Italian dressing. The perfect dish for someone looking for something fresh and light!
3. Baked Meatballs – (3) Large beef, pork, and Italian breadcrumb hand-made meatballs baked in marinara and finished with cheese melted over the top. Best meatballs in town!
4. Shrimp Scampi – (4) Large tiger shrimp pan seared and sautéed in a white wine, lemon, butter, and garlic cream sauce. Served with garlic toast baguettes.
5. Loaded Nachos / Fries – Your choice of either a basket full of tortilla chips or fries loaded with queso, bacon crumbles, diced tomatoes, jalapenos, sour cream, and the sweet & spicy signature Junction House sauce. Add beef or chicken.
6. Beef Carpaccio – Thinly sliced beef tenderloin brushed with a balsamic glaze and olive oil topped with capers and a light sprinkle of parmesan.
7. Glazed Brussels Sprouts – Pan seared and sautéed in a soy and honey glaze finished off with a lime zing and accompanied with some cubes of bacon. A light appetizer that you won’t be able to stop eating.
8. Mandarin Mussels – Only the best Prince Edward Island mussels cooked in a white wine cream broth
while bringing out some orange notes to the front of your palette. You’ll definitely be asking for more garlic toast baguettes so no broth is left to waste!
9. Junction House Drummies – (2) Large chicken drumsticks blackened and tossed in our sweet & spicy
signature Junction House sauce. Awe-some-ness!
10. Truffle Risotto – Creamy white wine and lemon stock risotto cooked with truffle oil and sliced mushrooms.
11. Spin-Art Bread – Cheese garlic bread topped and baked with our spinach artichoke dip. No need for the chips!
12. Toasted Ravioli – (4) Large Italian toasted raviolis that are made in-house. A St Louis favorite and crowd-pleaser. Served with a side of marinara sauce.
13. Wings or Tenders – 1lb of fried chicken wings or tenders smothered in our sweet & spicy signature Junction House sauce. Can also be served Buffalo style.
14. Fried Cheese – Hand rolled large sticks of fried cheese. Served with a side of marinara sauce.
15. Train Station Candied Bacon – (4) Thick cuts of bacon glazed with maple syrup and brown sugar. Just words can’t do it justice.
1. Golden Tacos – (2) Blackened mahi-mahi topped with grilled and glazed pineapple, home-made creamy
coleslaw, freshly sliced jalapenos, and a jalapeno-ranch sauce that is made in-house.
2. Chicken Spiedini Tacos – (2) Boneless chicken breasts marinated in white wine and rolled in Italian
breadcrumbs before pan searing and finishing in a warm lemon butter sauce. Oh boy, my mouth is
3. Strong-Strong Tacos – (2) Blackened mahi-mahi between two tortillas attached to one another with
melted cheese and topped with home-made creamy coleslaw, freshly diced tomatoes, feta cheese crumbles,
freshly sliced jalapenos, and a chipotle mayo made in-house with the sweet & spicy signature Junction
4. Spam Tacos – (2) Grilled and glazed pineapple, red peppers, and spam on a flour tortilla. Topped with
shredded lettuce, feta cheese crumbles, and sour cream.
5. Buffalo Chicken & Mac N’ Cheese Tacos – (2) Grilled or fried boneless Buffalo chicken breasts topped
with shredded lettuce, ranch dressing, and a heaping scoop of our truffle mac n’ cheese.
6. Shrimp Tacos – (2) Panko breaded and pan seared tiger shrimp topped with shredded lettuce, a splash of lime juice, shredded cheese, avocado salsa, and a sweet red pepper chili sauce.
cheesy based dip. Served with either garlic toast baguettes or tortilla chips.
2. Pizza Dip – Creamy and cheesy dip with marinara and pepperoni. It’s a pepperoni pizza, but in a dip!
Served with either garlic toast baguettes or tortilla chips.
3. Queso Dip – Queso cheese dip with a slight kick. Served with pretzel bits for dipping. $$$ Add beef or
1. Aloha – Grilled pineapple slices and boneless chicken breasts skewered together over a bed of mixed
greens with an assortment of glazed pecans, mandarin oranges, and a creamy poppyseed yogurt dressing.
2. Strawberry Fields Forever – Fresh basil, strawberries, feta cheese crumbles, glazed walnuts, and grilled
steak over a field of mixed greens, a semi-sweet balsamic glaze and poppyseed dressing. A perfect mix
between sweet and savory!
3. Macho Taco – Seasoned ground beef, shredded cheese, diced tomatoes and avocado, grilled bell peppers,
corn, black olives, jalapenos, melted queso cheese, a heaping dollop of sour cream, and a jalapeno-ranch
sauce that is made in-house drizzled over the wedge of iceberg lettuce.
4. Johnny Appleseed – Finely chopped apples, feta cheese crumbles, cubed bacon, pecans, and grilled pork
tenderloin on a bed of baby spinach leaves and a creamy poppyseed yogurt dressing.
5. Battle Of The B’s – Alaskan King salmon, pan seared Brussels sprouts sautéed in a soy and honey glaze,
fresh “super-food” blueberries, prosciutto, and glazed walnuts mixed over a bed of mixed greens, feta
cheese crumbles, and balsamic vinaigrette dressing. This “super-food” magical-fruit dish will leave you
tomatoes, and home-made croutons. Served with Uncle Mike Talayna’s famous creamy Italian house
dressing. Soooo good!
2. Caesar – Romaine lettuce with shredded parmesan cheese, home-made croutons, and Caesar dressing.
All Dressings: Junction “House” Creamy Italian / Ranch / Balsamic Vinaigrette / Honey Mustard /
Poppyseed / Bleu Cheese / Jalapeno-Ranch / Sweet & Spicy Chipotle / French
1. Broccoli Cheddar – Creamy, cheesy, and broccoli goodness. Panera who?
2. Chicken Tortilla – Classic chicken tortilla soup with shredded chicken and a slight kick.
***All 1/2lb Burgers & Served On A Toasted Bun.***
1. Old Faithful – Junction House signature juicy cheeseburger with train station bacon, lettuce, fresh sliced tomato, grilled Vidalia onion, bacon jam, bread & butter pickles, bacon-mayo, and ketchup. The real deal!
2. Rovino – Grilled tomato, sautéed mushrooms, caramelized onions, provel cheese, and a cabernet reduction sauce.
3. Steamroller – Roasted red peppers, fresh jalapenos, pepper jack cheese, train station bacon, bacon jam, and our sweet & spicy signature Junction House sauce.
4. Truffle Shuffle – Sautéed mushrooms, swiss cheese, and a creamy truffle aioli.
5. Hawaiian – Grilled and glazed pineapple, roasted red peppers, bacon jam, provolone cheese, and our sweet & spicy signature Junction House sauce.
6. Wentzisco – Classic frisco melt with pepperoni and our own sweet and spicy spin on frisco sauce.
7. Graceland – Caramelized bananas, peanut butter, bacon jam, and train station bacon. I’m all shook up, mm mm mmmmm!
8. Jap Crunch – Grilled jalapenos, melted queso cheese, bacon jam, train station bacon, and a jalapeno-ranch sauce that is made in-house.
9. Wild Wild West – Train station bacon, American cheese, grilled Vidalia onion rings, bacon jam, home- made creamy coleslaw, and our sweet & spicy signature Junction House sauce.
10. Poor Man’s Surf & Turf – Grilled shrimp, cajun seasoning, provel cheese, and our sweet & spicy signature Junction House sauce.
Hi-Railers – Sandwiches
1. Chicken Club – Blackened chicken breast with lettuce, tomato, pickle, provel cheese, train station bacon,
2. Liberty Bell – Philly cheesesteak with grilled bell peppers, caramelized onions, sautéed mushrooms, and
melted queso cheese.
3. Steak Modiga – 8oz lighted breaded sirloin topped with melted provel cheese, mushrooms, and prosciutto
in a white wine lemon butter sauce.
4. Grilled PBC – Double decker grilled cheese with sliced prosciutto, and fresh basil.
5. Chicken Parmesan – Lightly breaded boneless chicken breast pan-fried and then baked with marinara and
melted provel cheese.
6. Buffalo Chicken – Fried boneless chicken breast tossed in buffalo sauce and topped with lettuce, tomato,
pickle, pepper-jack cheese, and a jalapeno-ranch sauce that is made in-house.
7. Monster BLT Of The Sea – Double decker BLT with our feta tomatoes, train station bacon, bacon jam,
bacon-mayo, and fresh salmon. Yum!
8. Stanley Ipkiss – (2) Large beef, pork, and Italian breadcrumb hand-made meatballs baked in marinara and
finished with pepperjack cheese melted over the top. That’s a spicy meat-a-ball!
1. Chicken Alfredo – Grilled boneless chicken breast, red peppers, fresh basil, provel-mozzarella cheese blend, and creamy alfredo sauce.
2. Light & Right – Sliced prosciutto, fresh basil, truffle oil, and provel-mozzarella cheese blend
3. Jesse James Gang – Grilled boneless chicken breast, grilled and glazed pineapple, sweet Vidalia onions, provel-mozzarella cheese blend, and our sweet & spicy signature Junction House sauce. Bang-Bang!
4. The Scamper – Grilled tiger shrimp in butter, garlic, red pepper flakes, parmesan, and provel-mozzarella cheese blend.
5. Train Wreck – Grilled boneless chicken breast, train station bacon, provel-mozzarella cheese blend, and a jalapeno-ranch sauce that is made in-house.
(16” Large Or 12” Small) (Provel & Mozzarella Cheese Blend)
NY Style (Hand-Tossed)
1. Build Your Own. Unlimited Toppings.
1. Chicken Alfredo – Grilled boneless chicken breast, roasted red peppers, fresh basil, and a creamy alfredo sauce over fettucine noodles.
2. Sicilian Spaghetti – Homemade Sicilian meat sauce with mushrooms over spaghetti noodles and two handmade meatballs. The best you’ve ever had; enough said! Add additional meatball for $X.
3. Pasta Con Broccoli – Broccoli florets, sliced mushrooms, and a pink creamy marinara-alfredo sauce over cavatelli noodles.
4. Basil Pomodoro – Spaghetti noodles tossed in a light tomato sauce with red pepper flakes, parmesan, garlic, and fresh basil. Then baked with melted provel over the top.
5. Penne Carbonara – Prosciutto, sliced mushrooms, bacon crumbles, and asparagus in a creamy alfredo sauce over penne noodles. Mama mia!
6. Baked Mostaccioli – Homemade Sicilian meat sauce with mushrooms over Mostaccioli noodle and baked with melted provel over the top.
7. Down By The Bayou – Blackened boneless chicken breast, grilled tiger shrimp, bell peppers, and red pepper flakes over penne noodles in a creamy cajun-alfredo sauce.
1. Golden Arrow – (2) Tiger shrimp skewers grilled and finished in white wine, lemon, butter, and garlic.
2. Chicken Modiga – Lighted breaded boneless chicken breast topped with melted provel cheese, sautéed mushrooms, and prosciutto in a white wine lemon butter sauce.
3. Beat The Drum – (4) Large chicken drumsticks blackened and tossed in our sweet & spicy signature Junction House sauce.
4. Denali Star – 10oz Alaskan King salmon fillet baked on a wooden cedar plank and brushed with a sweet & tangy glaze with a little kick to it. The best salmon you’ve ever had!
5. Chicken Spiedini – Boneless chicken breast marinade in white wine, lightly breaded, skewered, grilled, and finished in a lemon butter sauce.
6. Indian Pacific – 8oz Pacific mahi-mahi fillet baked in a white wine & lemon cream sauce with capers.
7. Big Shot – Lightly breaded boneless chicken breast topped with sautéed mushrooms and a marsala wine sauce.
8. Eurostar Shuffle Truffle – Lighted breaded boneless chicken breast topped with melted provel cheese, sautéed mushrooms, asparagus, truffle oil, and a white wine & lemon butter cream sauce.
9. Orient Express – 10oz fresh ahi tuna steak hand rolled in crushed peppercorns, pan seared, and finished with a sweet & spicy citrus ponzu glaze.
10. Red Ball – Lightly breaded boneless chicken breast pan-fried and then baked with marinara and melted provel cheese.
11. Blue Balls – 10oz bone-in pork chop marinade overnight, broiled to perfection, and finished with a sweet blueberry & balsamic glaze.
12. Super Chief – 12oz NY strip steak lightly seasoned and marinade in our secret sauce. Topped with sautéed
mushrooms and steak butter.
13. Boss On The Blue Train – 8oz filet mignon beef tenderloin steak lightly seasoned and marinade in our secret sauce. Topped with sautéed mushrooms and steak butter.
1. Truffle Fries
3. Creamy Coleslaw
5. Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus
6. Lemon & Truffle Risotto
7. Fingerling Potatoes
8. Creamed Spinach
9. Grilled Corn On Cob
10. Glazed Brussels Sprouts
11. Truffle Mac N’ Cheese
2. Chicken Strips
3. Cheese Quesadilla
4. Grilled Cheese
6. Mac N’ Cheese
2. Banana & Nutella Puff Pastry Doughnuts
3. Strawberry Cheesecake
4. Gooey Butter Cake
5. Ice Cream
6. Fresh Fruit & Sweet Fluff Dip
1. Chicken & Waffles
2. Bleu Cheese & Pear Tart
3. Bagels With Assorted Spreads
4. Blueberry Muffin
5. Seattle Dogs
6. Topped Waffles (Peanut Butter, Nutella, Or Fruit)
7. Eggs Benedict
8. Apple Crumb Muffin
9. French Toast
10. Meat, Egg, & Cheese Croissant
11. Banana Bread
12. Street Corn Avocado Toast
13. Fruit Cup With Granola, Oats, & Yogurt
14. Eggs & Bacon
Light Rum, Coconut Rum, Crème Of Coconut, Mint, Brown Sugar, Club; Mint Sprig
Maple Rye Sour – Whiskey Sours Are Now For Breakfast Rye Whiskey, Lemon Juice, Orange Juice, Maple Syrup, Simple Sugar; Half Orange, Cherry Garnish
GLORIA! – A Tribute To Our 2019 Stanley Cup CHAMPION Blues
Blueberry Vodka, Blue Curacao, Club, Splash Of Sprite; Lemon Wedges & Twist, Blueberries
Junction House Orange Margarita
Tequila, Orange Curacao, Grand Marnier Orange Liqueur, Lime Juice, Agave, Sour; Lime Wedge, Sugared Rim
Caribbean Night – A Tropical Twist On A Dark & Stormy
Light Rum, Pineapple Juice, Bitters, Ginger Beer, Dark Rum Floater; Lime Wedges, Mint Sprig
Chivalry – A New Take On An Old Fashion
Rye Whiskey, Splash Of Grand Marnier Orange Liqueur, Orange Bitters, Cane Syrup, Club, Muddled Maraschino Cherries; Orange Wheel
Yadi Toddy – Our Very Own INSTANT Hall Of Famer
Cranberry Vodka, Pomegranate Liqueur, Sour, Sprite; Lemon Twist
Dirty Monkey (Frozen)
Light Rum, 99 Bananas Vodka, Baileys, Kahlua, Pineapple Juice, Cream Of Coconut, Banana; Chocolate Syrup, Banana
Mai Tai KO
White & Dark Rum, Hazelnut Liqueur, Orange & Pineapple Juice, Simple Sugar, Lime Juice, Grenadine; Orange Wedge, Mint Sprig
Grandma’s Nectar (Agave) – A Mezcal Stalk Made By A Lady Named Harriet or Dorothy Tequila, Grand Marnier Orange Liqueur, Pineapple & Lime Juice, Simple Sugar, Agave; Sugared Pineapple, Sugared Rim
Lost Cherry Limeade (Frozen)
Vodka, Lemonade, Lime Juice, Maraschino Cherry Brine; Lime Wheel, Maraschino Cherry
Bitter Sweet Manhattan
Bourbon, Dry & Sweet Vermouth, Orange Bitters, Simple Sugar, Club; Orange Wheel, Maraschino Cherry
Toxic Relationship – One You’ll Keep Going Back To
Blood Orange Vodka, Hpnotiq, Cranberry Juice, Sprite; Orange Wedges
Gin, Muddled Strawberries, Lemon Juice, Fresh Basil, Club; Strawberry & Mint Sprig
Blue Balls (Frozen)
Blueberry Vodka, Grand Marnier Orange Liqueur, Baileys, Simple Sugar, Frozen Blueberries;
Gin, Lemon Juice, Simple Sugar, Ginger Beer; Lemon Wheel, Mint Sprig
Blue Hawaiian (Frozen)
Light Rum, Blue Curacao, Pineapple Juice, Cream Of Coconut; Pineapple & Cherry
Vodka, Lime Juice, Ginger Beer, Simple Sugar, Strawberry Puree; Strawberry, Lime Wedge, Mint Sprig
Gin, Lime Juice, Simple Sugar, Bitters, Muddled Mint, Soda; Mint Sprig & Lemon Wedge
Island Of Misfits (Frozen)
Screwball Peanut Butter Bourbon, Dark Rum, Orange & Pineapple Juice, Cream Of Coconut; Sugared Pineapple Wedge
Vodka, Gin, Rum, Tequila, Triple Sec, Iced Tea, Simple sugar; Lemon Wheel
Light Rum, Rime Juice, Simple Sugar, Rosé Champagne; Lemon & Lime Wedge, Mint Sprig
Blood Brothers – A Blood & Sand Cocktail, But Much Better Scotch, Sweet Vermouth, Maraschino Cherry Brine, Orange Juice, Rosé Champagne; Orange Wheel
Nothern Lights – Of Wentzville
Sour Berry Vodka, Lemon Vodka, Blueberry Red Bull; Lemon Wedge & Blueberries
Fresh As Laundry – Clean Of Course
Cucumber Vodka, Lime Juice, Mint, Agave; Mint Sprig & Cucumber
Filthy Pig Pen – Try It Over Ice
Vodka Or Gin, Dry Vermouth, Extra Olive Brine; Blue Cheese Stuffed Olives
Lemon Vodka, Grand Marnier Orange Liqueur, Lemon Juice, Simple Sugar; Lemon Twist
Vanilla Vodka, Coconut Vodka, Cream Of Coconut, Pineapple Juice; Mint Sprig
Orange Vodka, Whipped Vodka, Grand Marnier Orange Liqueur, Cream Of Coconut; Orange Wheel
Health, Happiness, & Prosperity
Espresso Vodka, Kahlua, Espresso, Simple Syrup, Whipped Cream; 3 Coffee Beans
007 Vesper – Shaken Not Stirred
Gin, Vodka, Dry Vermouth; Lemon Twist
Vodka, Chambord Raspberry Liqueur, Pineapple Juice; Sugared Pineapple Wedge
99 Bananas Vodka, Whipped Vodka, RumChata; Chocolate Syrup
Strawberry Fields Forever
Strawberry Vodka, Strawberry Purée, Club; Sugar Rim, Strawberry & Mint Sprig
Pink Starburst – By Far The Best Color
Dragon Berry Rum, Sour, Sprite, Grenadine; Sugared Strawberry
Chocolate Liqueur, Vodka, Crème de Cacao, Whipping Cream; Chocolate Syrup & Strawberry
Cucumber Vodka, Mint, Lime Juice, Simple Syrup; Fresh Basil Leaf
Apple Of Your Eye
Caramel Vodka, Apple Pucker, Apple Cider; Caramel & Cherry
Vanilla Vodka, Strawberry Purée, Baileys, Cranberry Juice; Strawberry
Birthday Cake Vodka, Vanilla Ice Cream, Rosé Champagne
Cointreau Liqueur, Orange Juice, Cream Of Coconut, Champagne
Pot Of Gold
Whipped Vodka, Rainbow Sherbet, Rosé Champagne
Strawberry Vodka, Orange & Strawberry Purée, Champagne
Pineapple Rum, Pineapple & Orange Juice, Champagne
Watermelon Pucker, Mint, Agave, Rosé Champagne
Get Your Mojo Back
Light Rum, Orange juice, Muddled Mint, Champagne
Caramel Vodka, Apple Cider, Champagne
Orange Vodka, Red Bull, Orange Juice, Grenadine, Champagne
Vodka, Zing-Zang, Worcestershire, Hot Sauce, Black Pepper, Horseradish, Lime Juice; Salted Rim,
Bacon, Celery, Olive, Pickle, Lemon Wedge, Tiger Shrimp
Peppar Vodka, Zing-Zang, Red Pepper Flakes, Tabasco, Pepperoncini Brine, Black Pepper,
Horseradish; 2 Whole Pepperoncinis, Salted Rim, Lemon Twist
Orange Vodka, Peach Schnapps, Orange Juice, Red Bull
Jägermeister, Red Bull
Crown Royal, Peach Schnapps, Coconut Rum, Red Bull
Apple Pucker, Cinnamon Whiskey, Apple Cider
Orange Vodka, Orange Juice, Red Bull, Topped With Whipped Cream
Goldschlager, Red Bull, Sugared Rim
Jameson, Baileys, Guinness
Cointreau, Red Bull, Sugared Rim
X-Rated, Midori, Peach Schnapps, Red Bull
Blueberry Vodka, Blue Curacao, Red Bull, Topped With Whipped Cream
Sake, Ginger Beer
Orange Vodka, Triple Sec, Blue Moon
Amaretto, Orange Juice, Bud Light
Root Beer Barrel
Rootbeer Schnapps, Bud Light
Peach Vodka, Apricot Brandy, Triple Sec, Pineapple Juice, Orange Juice, Sprite; Peaches & Cherries
Strawberry Vodka, Bubbling Moscato, Lemonade, Simple Syrup; Lemons & Strawberries
Pinot Noir, E&J Brandy, Rosé Champagne, Simple Syrup; Strawberries, Pineapples, Oranges, Lemons
Vodka, Peach Schnapps, Coconut Rum, Pineapple Juice
Kahlua, Baileys, Grand Marnier
Bacardi Limon, Red Bull, Grenadine
Pineapple Vodka, Coconut Rum, Pineapple Juice, Cream Of Coconut
Irish Frog (layered)
Grand Marnier, Peach Schnapps, Pineapple Juice
Blueberry Vodka, Baileys, Grand Marnier
Absolut Citron Vodka, Frangelico, Sugared Lemon Wedge
Screwball Peanut Butter Whiskey With A Cranberry Juice Chaser
Raspberry Vodka, Peach Schnapps, Sour Mix, Sprite
Vodka, Lemon Juice, Sugar; Sugared Rim, Lemon
Orange Vodka, Triple Sec, Sour Mix, Sprite
X-Rated, Midori, Sour Mix, Sprite; Sugared Rim
Vodka, Blue Curacao, Lime Juice; Sugared Rim
Orange Vodka, Peach Schnapps, Lemon Juice, Sugar; Sugared Rim, Lemon
Captain Morgan Orange Vanilla Rum, Triple Sec, Whipped Cream
Vodka, Midori, Apple Pucker
Jameson With A Chilled Pickle Juice Chaser
Vodka, Kahlua, Sprite
Raspberry Mind Eraser
Raspberry Vodka, Chambord, Sprite
Chocolate Covered Banana
99 Bananas, Godiva
Crown Royal, Butterscotch
Alaskan Oil Spill
Rumpleminze, Blue Curacao, Jaegermister Floater
Girl Scout Cookie
Rumpleminze, Baileys, Crème de Menthe
Crown Peach, Amaretto, Cranberry Juice
Crown Apple, Fireball
Jameson, Butterscotch Schnapps, Orange Juice; Bacon
Patron XO, Baileys Floater
Cake Vodka, Godiva White; Sprinkles
Amaretto, Orange Juice, Gin, Southern Comfort
Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Cake Vodka, Baileys, Pineapple Juice, Grenadine
Licor 43, Cream
Rum, Red Wine, Honey, Cinnamon
Vodka, Watermelon Pucker, Pineapple Juice, Grenadine, Dark Rum Floater
Banana Cream Pie
99 Bananas, Godiva, Baileys
JOIN OUR TEAM
nearby hotel partners
HOURS OF OPERATION
Mon-Thurs: 10AM – 1AM
Kitchen: 10AM – 10PM
Late-Night Menu: 12AM – 1AM
Fri: 10AM – 1AM
Kitchen: 10AM – 11PM
Late-Night Menu: 12AM – 1AM
Sat: 9AM – 1AM
Kitchen: 9AM – 11PM
Late-Night Menu: 12AM – 1AM
Sun: 9AM – 12AM
Kitchen: 9AM – 10PM
Late-Night Menu: 11PM – 12AM
Brunch: Saturday & Sunday (9AM – 2PM)